Webname or Domain Name?

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:29:16 +1000
http://www.ausregistry.com.au/

Domain Search results page shows;
"To register your webname (also known as a domain name), simply select
the link provided below to contact an auDA accredited Registrar."

Shouldn't that read;
"To register your domain name (also known as a webname)'??" - I'm simply
thinking about the consumers here, let's just have one name for it and
stick to it. Is it a domain name or a webname?

Further, as a domain reseller, I'd like to see the last section read;
"select the link provided below to contact an auDA accredited Registrar
or Reseller."

The consumer has a choice here, and both Registrars and their Resellers
offer different benefits to them when registering a domain. To not
acknowledge Resellers as a valid option is being a little generous to
the Registrars in my opinion.

Interested in hearing what others think.

Dave Hooper