RE: [DNS] Prior preparation...?

From: Amin Kroll <amin.kroll§intaserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:25:39 +1000
Chris

Note Our Press Release of a week or so ago:

SYDNEY, 29 March 2004 – Internet services provider, IntaServe Pty Ltd today
announced a new brand and trading name, Sin7 Networks, as part of its
overall business expansion plans and goal of becoming Australia's most
preferred Registrar and web hosting company for web developers, graphic
designers, IT professionals and SMEs. etc etc etc

The auda registrar list also shows:
IntaServe Pty Ltd trading as Sin7 Networks

Needless to say that most people on the list know Intaserve as an
established organsisation. Quotes are all actual client quotes and as we are
transferring our old site across into the new one these will be updated.

I would recommend contacting organisations directly before jumping to
conclusions and casting stupid inuendos.

Regarding Quality at Sin7 Networks / IntaServe .... we are currently
finalising the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Program. The only privately
owned registrar to have this.

Amin