RE: [DNS] Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:02:20 +1000
Chesley,

I may not agree with your tactics, but it's not for me or for anyone
else to decide whether they are breaking the law, I will leave that to
ACCC etc.,

However Josh, can you please tell us what your agenda is by constantly
publishing peoples records online, if you don't have the courage to meet
with me anytime personally and explain it, I am more than happy for you
to tell the list.

Playing "super cop" on Australia Posts time is wonderful but wouldn't it
be better to tell someone you don't like them, in a face to face
scenario?

saasha