Re: [DNS] Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:00:15 +1000 (EST)
josh josh josh!

I continue to be amazed with your total lack of
ability to get things right.

"Brad Norrish + Chesley Rafferty + Craig Oehlers +
Jason Namour = Domain Names Australia?
http://dotau.org/archive/2003-09/0245.html
http://whatsinaname.com.au/renewals/2003-09-16-dna.jpg

 I wonder if Chisholm Catholic Senior College
 Inglewood, WA is proud of it's alumni? "

JOSH IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE FACTS UP WHY DON'T YOU
BOTHER TO THROW IN SOME EVIDENCE, OF COURSE, THAT'S
THE PROBLEM JOSH YOU NEVER PROVIDE ANY HARD EVIDENCE,
DO YOU?

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION, IT
SHOULD'NT BE TOO HARD FOR A DETECTIVE OF YOUR CALIBRE

I give you an 'F' for ability but an 'A' for having
way too much useful time on your hands.

By the way josh, as per usual, Im sure all you'll do
is repeat the same boring information you have done
for the last 2 years so let me save you the time and
put your link in here for you:

http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/

(Wow, its amazing that you can sum up the total of
your
free time over the last 2 years in a single web
page!!)

PS josh just so you have something to add to your
scrapbook:

I have blue eyes and enjoy Thai food, long walks on
the beach at sunset, spending quality time in front of
a fire with someone special,
***breaking into full Julie Andrews voice**

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winter that melts into spring
These are a few of my favorite things
Come on josh sing along

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleighbells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Sorry guys always get a little carried away on
Fridays!

 --- Josh Rowe <josh&#167;email.nu> wrote: > Special
delivery

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/10/1065676145865.html