RE: [DNS] Melbourne IT/Ausregistry partnership

From: Sean Finn <sean.finn§ozservers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:01:27 +1000
Actually if analyze it a little,

If you click on the banner, it deprives melboune IT of the traffic, hence
taking the focus away from Melb IT, as the user clicks through to the
Mywebname.com.au site.

And it is my guess, that they are then educated about domain names, and
given a list of ALL the registars to chose from.

Credit where credits due, Good move ausregistry, i see this as promotion to
competition rather than plugging Melb It as the only solution.

Regards,
Sean Finn.