RE: [DNS] transfer question

From: Sean Finn <sean§teknol.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:41:55 +1000
Hi, My name is Sean, but my friends know me by mywebname, sean.com.au

I am currently open for trading between 9am - 5pm, AEST.

Hmm, i better not continue that line any further.. .. :)

-Sean.

BTW, Check out http://www.ausregistry.com.au , a  link from the main page
has appeared to the mywebname.com.au site.
So does that mean its finished? :D