Re: [DNS] transfer question

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:02:49 +0930
Hi All,

Quick question Craig..

Is this something that you would encourage auda members to look at in
the future, the ability to transfer without selling the actual company
or business name attached..

Because, as you stated in your reply, purchasers usually buy the assets
of the company rather than the company itself.

Do you think we effectively are shooting ourselves in the foot as
stakeholders by continuing this restrictive approach to the trading of
potentially valuable company assets?

Especially when seen in the light of the orignial posting where from the
sounds of things the domain is a rather large part of the business model...

Regards

Mike.