RE: [DNS] whois.ausregistry.net

From: Chris Wright <chris§regasia.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:07:12 +1000
All,

Just to let you all know, AusRegistry Group (trading as RegistrarsAsia)
is an ICANN accredited gtld registrar. Recently we have been
participating in the pool.com (www.pool.com) offering. In order to
facilitate this we had to setup a whois service for our gtld names
(whois.ausregistry.net).

As this appears to be causing some confusion (we didn't realise anybody
used the gtld whois addresses), we will point whois.ausregistry.net back
to the .au whois and run our gtld whois from whois.g.ausregistry.net. We
are in the process of updating our details with Verisign and you should
see this change effective within the next 24 hours.

We apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

Thanks

Chris Wright
Chief Technology Officer
RegistrarsAsia Pty Ltd