RE: [DNS] Agenda

From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <cheryl§hovtek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:19:15 +1000
James... what form of acknowledgment do you need that the auDA Board members
will "...address the matters that have been raised..." at the next or any
future Board Meeting?

Kim has already responded in this list with his 'General Thoughts on Issues
Raised' message on Sunday and 'Board Members are responsible for raising
issues' on Monday.

Josh has given you a clear mechanism for raising an issue or submission as
item in the next meeting (or any other future meeting) under the standing
Agenda item "Board correspondence" as well as other information over a
similar period, (going so far as to almost 'coach you' with his suggestion
that "If you can clarify what you would like changed (using a less
adversarial approach as Kim suggested) you may find others on the DNS list
and existing board members which share your views." in one of his Monday
messages...

You indicated in your reply (sent: Mon 21/07/2003 1:07 AM) that you would
publishing (to this list) a full list of submissions AND submitting it to
the Board...  So I like other Board Members who subscribe to this list, are
both aware of the points you have raised so far, AND are expecting your
submission to be in the next Board Agenda under 'Board Correspondence',
unless no such submission or correspondence from you to the Board has been
received at the time...

*If* there is no item from you under this heading, then I suspect there will
be a number of us who will *compete* to raise it under the following
standard Agenda item of 'Other Business', but who may (like me until now)
choose not to comment in this forum, or at this time.

So in case your 'marking off' *who* from the auDA Board had responded to you
in this forum, you now have MY indication that I expect your correspondence
with auDA to be an Agenda item at the August Meeting, and by my reckoning
that is all three (3) Demand Class Board Members who have made some form of
acknowledgment to you in this list, on these matters...

I trust you can take something positive from that.

Regards,

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Demand Class Board Member
(elected 11 Nov 2002 : retire at 2004 AGM)