Re: [DNS] Uninhibited disclosure of auDA weakness

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:43:03 +0930
Hi,

I suppose I should have chosen my words a little more carefully but to me
bitching is venting without any chance of a positive outcome.

Long ago I gave up on what is right and wrong,  I'm now more interested in
what can or can't be done. Does half of what goes on in the industry amaze
me .. yes, should there be a "revolution" ... yes, will enough people join
the "revolution", I doubt it.

I think half the reason for this is, is most people with enough passion to
push for change are a little too passionate for the rest.

Personally I think a great start would be a "watchdog" website, I think if
it gave a balanced view of the Oz internet scene, was informative and useful
many would frequent it. This could be a good place to raise issues such as
the ones being debated here.

I think most people would be at least interested enough to have a look ..

Cheers

> Finally, you say bitching.  Could these matters have been raised in a
better manner?  And in which forum would be a better one?  I am open to
ideas on this.