Re: [DNS] Uninhibited disclosure of auDA weakness

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:46:07 +1000
I agree a lobby group would be the best answer.  Block voting and the election of Board Members backed by such a lobby would certainly have my support.

Still lets see whether any response comes out of the wood work.  This is not the only forum where pressure can be applied.  The ACCC may have a few words to say about some of these matters.  Further, Noie may have some input as well.

Finally, you say bitching.  Could these matters have been raised in a better manner?  And in which forum would be a better one?  I am open to ideas on this.