Uninhibited disclosure of auDA weakness

From: Tony Owen <tony§SEOL.NET.AU>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:22:10 +0930
Well I dont know if I should put my two pence in or not, but what the heck

I think the debate currently on this list will more than likely end up
creating friction / anger with no positive outcome. Most of the
"authorities" being established seem to be at odds with the industry itself.
Bitching about individual actions/inactions is probably getting "old" on
most lists.

If the industry could organise itself and create a "lobby group" to push for
change, then maybe something positive could happen, but that I believe, is
highly unlikely.

Cheers

Tony