RE: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: IntaServe | Amin Kroll <amin.kroll§intaserve.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:54:50 +1000
Vic obviously as a registrar we have auDA obligations to registrants that we
must meet, and our resellers and affiliates are fully aware of that. We
stand by the offer of drawing up an agreement / guarantee that meets the
needs of both our resellers and us a registrar .. and you are correct in
that there are commercial or technical realities that must be addressed.

We are talking about the marketing of services to our database of domain
resellers clients which should not be done. I'm actually surprised that this
is an issue.

Best regards,

Amin