RE: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:53:39 +1000
You're absolutely right.  I've subscribed to the new list that Richard
Archer has set up.  Anybody wants to join in the discussion please do so by:

To subscribe: send an empty email to:
dnscoop-subscribe&#167;juggernaut.com.au

To send mail to the list:
dnscoop&#167;juggernaut.com.au

.. with thanks to Richard.