RE: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Ian D Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:53:37 +1000
Ron

You have touched on one of a number of issues of concern to resellers (I
presume) ... a resellers' association is an interesting response.  It looks as
though auDA might have another representative class member ;-).

What I find missing from the auDA environment is a forum in which auDA, auDA
Panel members, industry participants, stakeholders and citizens collectively
*engage* one another on specific issues.  I appreciate the participation of a
small number of people on this list (who are Board members).  In the past there
was talk of an auDA members' list.

Ian Johnston