RE: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:38:47 +1000
At 14:18 +1000 23/6/03, Ron Stark wrote:

>Hey Richard - can I subscribe?????

Please do.

>As a matter of interest, what qualification are you planning to impose for
>subscribers to join in  the first place?

There are no qualifications on who may join this list except
for my disclaimer about abuse/flames.

I would encourage anyone interested in the concept to join...
especially non-believers like Sean. This will give the concept
exposure to the greatest amount of criticism and allow us to
more readily decide whether it is worth trying to get it off
the ground.

Then when and if we establish that the concept is worth persuing,
further discussion would be taken to a private list with
membership requirements to be determined.

 ...Richard.