RE: [DNS] auDA media release

From: David Moore <moored§romtech.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:04:59 +1000
Absolutely the reseller does all the hard work, and then has no say, get
real this doesn't happen in the .com domain space I would much rather sell a
.com domain it is far easier to manage.

Regards David Moore
moored&#167;romtech.com.au
Office Phone: (612) 9948 1199
Mobile Phone: 0418 282 648 (in Australia)