Re: [DNS] clientUpdateProhibited

From: Lucian Daniel Kafka <luci§conexim.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:30:36 +1000
At 02:51 PM 24/04/2003 +0930, you wrote:
>Rod,
>I'm not sure what this is suppose to infer as I was only responding to
>David's comment, and my initial query wasn't a complaint, I was just
>curious as to what "clientUpdateProhibited meant".
>Regards, Sandra

clientUpdateProhibited, serverUpdateProhibited

   Requests to update the object (other than to remove this status) MUST
   be rejected.

In other words your domain update/transfer is locked. This is a good
security feature, but may become a burden if you don't need it.

Kind regards,

Lucian Kafka
www.conexim.com.au