Re: [DNS] clientUpdateProhibited

From: Virtual Visions <webdesign§virtualvisions.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:54:54 +0930
Hi Gary,

Yes it is a domain I transferred/renewed with Namescout earlier this
month. I just noticed the status on the record and wondered what it
meant as opposed to status: OK.

Also, noticed that since it was moved the expiration date changed from
April 11th 2003 to the day I transferred, April 5th 2005.  I was under
the impression the expiry dates didn't change with .com.au's  (or for
.xom's for that matter).

Sandra