RE: [DNS] Melbourne IT Misleading mail out

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:03:26 +1000
At 11:26 AM +0800 1/4/03, Daniel Jumeau wrote:

>Without Prejudice

Yadda yadda.

>"Sophistry" big word Chris

Go get a dictionary and look it up then.

>before we replied to there demands?
>Uregisters misleading mail out.
>I should past my personal opinions
>consumer alert was posted on us
>unless we passed the letters
>material passed auDA
>Isn't auDA the ... responsibility of operating the .au domain

That must be the worst butchering of the English language
I have seen so far this month.

>I do not know what you are talking about

Likewise, I'm sure.

>What power do you think you have when I am
>marketing another product which has nothing to do with you.

Aah now. If you're spamming auDA's database you're well within their
realm of operations. And if that proves to be the case I would
gladly lend them a hobnail boot with which to kick your ass.

 ...R.