RE: [DNS] Melbourne IT Misleading mail out

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:03:47 +1000
The prizes totalled $10,000 . They said they would put the winners up on the
front page of their web site I quote their web site !!
Holiday Pack - 6 nights Free accomodation plus $1000 spending money $1610
Monday 02/06/2003
TOSHIBA POCKET PC
e740 INT/BLUTOOTH
 $1300 Monday
07/07/2003
Samsung Syncmaster 191T Silver, 19" Ultra Slim bezel, A-SI TFT, 0.294mm
Pixel Pitch, 1280x1024 &#167;75Hz $2050.00 Monday
04/08/2003

EVO N1000C P4 1.7GHZ/256MB/30G/XPP
Evo Notebook N1000C,C250 P4,1.7GHz,512KB Cache $3,290.00 Monday 01/09/2003
Cash Prize $1750.00 Monday
06/10/2003

TOTAL PRIZE POOL $10,000 GOOD LUCK
TO ALL REGISTRANTS

For auditing purposes an official report will be available for viewing by
the public. This report will outline: Number of members entered, official
who drew the winner, delivery of prize details and the winner of each draw.

Winners will be placed on the front page of our website and placed in the
consecutive week's newspaper of the relevant state.

Special Conditions

All customers are entered for every draw. For example registrants who win
the First Draw, are still entered for all other draws.

Draw will be made in WA. Only uregister.com.au customers can enter. No other
offers valid with this promotion.

Photos will be displayed on uregister.com.au with permission by the winners.
I again quote their web site!!!
Can you provide the names and addresses of the winners please Daniel!! What
is the permit number ?

Uregister's promise is about community based involvement. Part proceeds from
all services go to Princess Margaret Hospital for Children.

How much have you donated to the children's hospital? Who is the person at
that hospital to whom you give the cheques and have you got any photos with
you and the representative of the hospital.