RE: [DNS] Hey Rod

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:57:34 +1000
>Well I would have thought that the way in which auDA accredited
registrars conducted
>themselves and touted for business was entirely pertinent.

Your previous post had nothing to do with the above.

>Anywho has Rod explained to you where he got all those names and
addresses from
>and if so can you share that explanation with us.

DDNS has been accredited as a registrar and is bound by the Cop, auDA
policies and the registrar agreement. DDNS is and will be treated no
differently to any other registrar. If you have a complaint about them
please follow auDA's complaints procedure
(http://www.auda.org.au/registrars/complaints.html). The DNS list is for
general discussion on .au related issues not for having a go at industry
participants.

>Also can you please explain why my 3 applications for membership of
auDA have gone
>unacknowledged.

I do not normally respond to questions such as this on the list.
However, since you ask, I have an application from you for membership
received on 19-8-02. Under auDA's constitution applications need to be
approved by the board. Your application will be put before the board at
its next meeting on 14 October 2002 and assuming it is approved you will
receive a confirmation and invoice soon thereafter.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

Send reply to:  	dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
> Can I request that matters such as this are kept off the dns list. If
> you have an issue with Rod, take it up with him.
>
> The DNS list is for general discussion on .au related issues

Well I would have thought that the way in which auDA accredited
registrars conducted
themselves and touted for business was entirely pertinent.

Anywho has Rod explained to you where he got all those names and
addresses from
and if so can you share that explanation with us.

Also can you please explain why my 3 applications for membership of auDA
have gone
unacknowledged.

Cheers

cb