RE: [DNS] Hey Rod

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:42:49 +1000
On 24 Sep 2002 at 13:14, Chris Disspain wrote:

Send reply to:  	dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
From:           	"Chris Disspain" <>
To:             	<dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au>
Date sent:      	Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:14:54 +1000
Subject:        	RE: [DNS] Hey Rod

> Can I request that matters such as this are kept off the dns list. If
> you have an issue with Rod, take it up with him.
>
> The DNS list is for general discussion on .au related issues

Well I would have thought that the way in which auDA accredited registrars conducted
themselves and touted for business was entirely pertinent.

Anywho has Rod explained to you where he got all those names and addresses from
and if so can you share that explanation with us.

Also can you please explain why my 3 applications for membership of auDA have gone
unacknowledged.

Cheers

cb