RE: [DNS] domain expiry issues

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:42:45 +1000
Neale

Some excellent ideas.  I look forward to seeing any suggested improvements to
you proposal.

I see the issue of domain expiry / termination as also being a (small business)
consumer issue for which auDA also has responsibilities - consumer safeguards -
at least to co-ordinate an industry response.

Ian

--
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre (SETEL)

SETEL is a national small business consumer association
advancing the interest of Australian small business
as telecommunications and e-commerce consumers