RE: [DNS] RE: bizcatalyst.com.au

From: Niall Baird <nbaird§vbwebsolutions.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:36:26 +1000
A client of mine just purchased another business, and along with that
business, came the website.   The business 'leases' the domain name -
therefore if the business is sold, so to is the 'lease'.   By saying
anything different, its like saying that the lease on a business premises
isn't transferred when the business is sold.

If a business has an active website that is producing leads/selling products
for the business, why can't it be transferred along with the business?

Niall Baird
Managing Director
VB Web Solutions Pty Ltd
www.vbwebsolutions.com.au