RE: [DNS] Fwd: Notice: To Protect Your Online Identity, We Offer a High Security Feature Free to Our Customers Account # <- N-BTQK9 ->

From: Blinky Bill <bill78562000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:46:59 +0100 (BST)
I have been stung in the past by WebCentral in a
similar way, I'm not sure if they still do this, but
basically they renewed my domain name without my
permission because I did not tell them not to. Also
when I gave them permission to redelegate the domain
name to their servers they changed the admin details
in the aunic records without permission.

Jon, it's not a free offer.  It's an offer that says