RE: [DNS] On Holiday with DDNS

From: ginger FISH <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:47:08 +1000
Are you sure you are in policy guidelines Rodney ?

http://www.ddns.biz/resellers.php
"We are not just a domain name registrar but a fully functional Internet
services provider. "

DDNS is a registrar ? ( i have a screencap just in case you want to be a
smarty pants ).

gee Rodney, what you need is a farm in Tassie , you know a simple business
with not too many policies so your (micro)brain doesn't get fried after
reading 2 or 3 lines...

ginger FISH