On Holiday with DDNS

From: Blinky Bill <bill78562000§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 02:52:09 +0100 (BST)
Well I cant even go on holiday without a client
calling me up asking about his domain name renewal.

And why? Because DDNS sent him unsolicited mail
stating that his domain xxx.com.au will expire on
XX/XX/2002. This was some 100 days before the expiry
date.

As far as I am concerned DDNS, while it may support,
does NOT abide by any code of conduct whatsoever.
Surely they cannot recieve accreditation. AuDA must
have learnt from its experience with ING that no
matter how many times you admonish your resellers they
repeat the offence. auDA obviously is incapable of
self-regulation and some serious questions should be
asked as to its role in these matters.

Oh I forget, isn't DDNS involved in making auDA policy
so therefore are immune to punishment.

I urge all auDA members and other interested parties
to make their opinions known on these matters as I for
one am tired of spending my time explaining the
actions of so called approved resellers. Perhaps I
should send DDNS a bill for my time.