RIP Internet Name Group?

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:29:54 +1000
https://www.internetnamegroup.com.au/closed.html now reads:

"Site Closed page

Our web site is currently under construction and will be available soon.

Internet Name Group is a wholly Australian owned company established to
provide services in the management of Domain Names. Our range of
services include Domain Name renewal, registration, delegation, hosting,
and forwarding.

For more information, please contact us on;

Phone : 03 9690 6096 Fax : 03 9690 6097 Email :
mail&#167;internetnamegroup.com
www.internetnamegroup.com"

The two telephone numbers listed above are not connected.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/