Internet Name Group off line?

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:04:22 +1000
Internet Name Group - Contact Us
http://www.internetnamegroup.com.au/Company/contactus.asp

4:40pm Thursday August 15th, 2002

"[recorded female voice]
Thankyou for calling Internet Name Protection.

We are currently unavailable to take your call at the moment, either due to
an increased volume of enquiries or you have called outside our normal
working hours.

Internet Name Protection's operating hours are from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to
Friday eastern standard time.

Please leave your name, domain name, company name and your contact details
and one of our customer service representative's will return your call.

Thankyou and have a great day

[different recorded female voice]
sorry there is no more room to record messages"

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/