RE: [DNS] Generic Domain Auction

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:21:27 +1000
Anthony,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention. The seller was the
successful bidder in the auction of this generic name. As yet they have
not actually paid for the name or received a certificate of entitlement.

As you will be aware, offering domain names for sale is a breach of
policy and of auDA's terms and conditions and accordingly I have written
to the seller informing them that we are withdrawing their rights to the
name with immediate effect. The name will be re-auctioned without their
participation.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA