Generic Domain Auction

From: TV Fugly Awards <awards§>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:17:24 +1000

This person is trying to sell here at ebay:

Yet when you search it the whois output says that is reserved as part of the
auDA Generic Domain Auction.

Has the generic domain auction finished or is he selling the right to bid on
the domain at the generic domain auction.

I'm confused, whenever I ask auDA about the auction they state that it isn't
finished yet.

Also if he is selling the rights to bid on the domain, wouldn't that be a
breach of the whole auction process.