Re: [DNS] Updating registrant details with MIT

From: Wayne Herring <wayne§wayneherring.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:49:01 +1000
I requested they update the registrant details when I faxed a request
for the registry keys. Three weeks, several emails and faxes later
I got the registry keys but they didn't update the details. I did email
them and ask that they update the details per the fax, but still waiting
on a reply...

I wonder what they define as urgent?