RE: [DNS] WHOIS lookups

From: Adrian Kinderis <adriank§ausregistry.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:54:02 +1000
Dave,

Your IP address has been sent to support and will be dealt with in due
process.

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR THE REGISTRY. TRY YOUR REGISTRARS!!!!!

We are doing this as a "favour" to resellers until Registrars have the
appropriate systems.

The limits were instituted by auDA as a protection mechanism - not the
Registry. We will do what we can to help but will not be bullied. If
your not getting the service you require from a registrar then it would
be a good argument to change registrar (hence the new competition
model).

I asked you for the first email as I don't seem to have it. I respond to
all emails I consider appropriate (as do all our staff). UUnlike others
on this list I do not have the chance to respond or action your queries
immediately. Some patience would be appreciated.

"Can you tell me what the 'response' should be? eg. No entries found" I
don't get this? What does this question mean?

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
MD - Sales and Marketing
AusRegistry Pty. Ltd.