RE: [DNS] Internet Registry

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:35:19 +1000
Several of my clients are getting these too - but I have warned them and
they now call me the instant they get any paperwork of this kind. Thank
goodness.

The database they are using is an old one too as 3 clients who let domains
lapse more than 18 months ago are also getting these tricky promotions.

Phil Wright