Re: [DNS] Serious Question - Lodging for dispute resolution for .au domains ?

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:38:37 +1000 (EST)
Phil,

Very good question...

The auDA has published the "Approval Process for Service Providers under
the auDRP and AAP" pdf version
<http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-05.pdf> & text version
<http://www.auda.org.au/docs/auda-2002-05.txt>which is strange as there isn't a published auDRP document that we are all
adhearing to at time of registration.
Does anyone know, if we are entering the domain agreements now and there
is not auDRP, will registrants be held to the policies once it's published
at a later date???? Will grandfarthered names and names pre-go live be
held to the auDRP???
Also has anyone submitted an application to be a dispute service
provider?? If not isn't the auDRP useless as not one is authroised to
action its policies?
Regards,

Michael-Pappas.