Re Expiiry Dates

From: Rebecca <rebecca§aussiewide.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:23:11 +1000
Hi List,

Had a question from a customer who has had a .org.au domain for several
years now was asking me about all the hype and so it he had been reading
about in the paper and on the internet and asked me this question...

What will the renewal period be for .org.au domains?

Will be it be 2 years or continue as it is today

Also will they be hit with renewal fees every year /two year / period?

Rebecca
www.aussiewide.com