RE: [DNS] Fw: Renewal of domain name XXXXXX.com.au

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 02:50:50 +1000 (EST)
Ron,

> The point (as far as I can see) is the statement that the registry key
> is required for renewal.  This is a false and misleading statement.

If the you came to me and said that you wanted to renew your domain name
via our services I would be asking you for you Registry Key if the domain
name was with any other reseller or with Melb IT.
It is needed... you can't renew a domain name without it if you don't
manage it as a reseller already.
> Despite the ACCC action against IRA, these people are still blatantly
> misleading consumers.

If this email is just going out to contacts who have not paid them it's
misleading... weather or not it's misleading is yet to be determined...
Has anyone who has not paid them got this email?

And don't get me wrong I still have call about there mail outs.. they are
defiantly doing that still... and to no avail of court proceedings.
> I hope you have tasty shorts, though ....

We'll I'm not looking forward to it.. I'm yet to get a call... and there
not the edible kind.
Regards,

Michael-Pappas.