RE: [DNS] au.bz

From: C.L Ginge <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:08:12 +1000
G'day Jon,

so if i read correctly :
<<
55A Certain misleading conduct in relation to services
A corporation shall not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is
liable to mislead the public as to the nature, the characteristics, the
suitability for their purpose or the quantity of any services."

What about .au.com ?
is that misleading for australian businesses ?

On a broader note, what about all domain name extensions that have
.anything.au that are promoted for australian businesses ?

Ginge