RE: [DNS] Spam from international marketing team

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:59:52 +1000

[snip-snip]

> Note to Chris: is there any way of tracking these people down ?

I'd recommend you take a look at the Coalition Against Unsolicited Bulk
Email, Australia's (CAUBE.AU) web site:
http://www.caube.org.au/ for techniques to avoid being spammed.

CAUBE.AU holds the view that the only effective method of addressing the
spam problem is through legislation.

NOIE is currently under taking a review of the spam problem in
Australia, more information is available here:
http://www.noie.gov.au/Projects/consumer/Spam/

Cheers

Josh
--