RE: [DNS] Interesting IRA

From: C.L Ginge <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:46:59 +1000
Hi Bruce.

Will the next reseller contract have a clause so reseller won't be allowed
to use the term "Channel Partner" ?
As we all respect your efforts of getting rid of the term on Melbourne IT's
website, experience shows us that if things are not enforcable, "smarter"
people will still use old tactics to their advantage and find loopholes. It
is understood that "Channel Partner" sounds a hell of a lot better than
"Reseller", so companies with bad intentions will probably go on using for
another million years if "Do not use the term Channel Partner " is not
written in black and white somewhere.

Also, i was just wondering, when Melbourne IT issues a modification of
contract, do all resellers have to sign it and live with it, or is there any
way a few could escape and still work with an older contract ?

Best Regards
Ginge