Valuations and Auctions

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:14:41 +0800
Hi Mark,

Thanks for this explanation.   It's disappointing that the info is not
available still as it makes it pretty hard to arrive at valuations.

Does anyone know if an auction site exists for aussie domain names  (other
than stuff)  that is set up to assist trade in dom names after the intro of
the new regime?  (I gather the new regime is starting sometime soon.)

Cheers
Richard Keeves