Valuation of Generic Domain Names - Can anyone help

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:27:11 +0800
Frankly, i am REALLY interested in what different generic domain names are
selling for.  I would love to have that information.  How can someone get
it - other than by participating in an auction and seeing who won?

One of the companies that I am involved with has a good generic domain name
that I need to have valued.  Can anyone tell me who could help with this
please?

thanks
Richard Keeves