Re: [DNS] Discount Domains and the ACCC

From: aussiewide.com \(administration\) <"aussiewide.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:04:55 +1000
I agree with the cleaning up!
I am lucky not be bront of any of these actions nor have our clients

We simply register the domain on behalf of the client and then charge them a
small fee to manage the domain name on their behalf.  They dont get any rude
renewal notices nor do we.  I can understand the frustration that people
must be going through, but then on the other hand, we have initiated a
practice where to date it has has been "nil" in the way of shonkey invoices.

But now I suppose I have opened the flood gates.

My only gripe with INWW or Melbourne IT or their name of the day..

Is that they are not really conversant with what Transgendered persons are
and that it has taken weeks some times to get changes done, due to their
lack of a transgender policy or similar.

I personally try and use a .com /.net rgistra overseas due to this problem

Try and address it with them and they slam the door in your face.

Rebecca Young