RE: [DNS] Signal to noise

From: James Fiander <jfiander§nimblehost.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:24:27 +1000
I will second this, I'm out... DNS is going into my crap folder from now
on... if you require my attention please put my email address in the cc: so
that it is brought to my attention

As a good many once said, good day, gentlefolk....

James Fiander
Managing Director
Email: jfiander&#167;nimblehost.com
ICQ#: 17305646
Current ICQ status:

NOTICE - This communication contains information, which is confidential,
and the copyright of Nimblehost.com.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please
delete and destroy all copies and telephone NimbleHost.com on +61 4 0883
2308
immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this communication
you should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the
authority of Nimblehost.com.

Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of Nimblehost.com.

Except as required at law, NimbleHost.com does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained
nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
inference.