RE: [DNS] Signal to noise

From: James Fiander <jfiander§>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:24:27 +1000
I will second this, I'm out... DNS is going into my crap folder from now
on... if you require my attention please put my email address in the cc: so
that it is brought to my attention

As a good many once said, good day, gentlefolk....

James Fiander
Managing Director
Email: jfiander&#167;
ICQ#: 17305646
Current ICQ status:

NOTICE - This communication contains information, which is confidential,
and the copyright of

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please
delete and destroy all copies and telephone on +61 4 0883
immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this communication
you should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the
authority of

Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of

Except as required at law, does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or