SPAM MAIL

From: Ian&#167;Lemonstone <auda§lemonstone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:53:09 +1000
It seems I have now started to receive spam to my mail address set up only
for use with this list ie auda&#167;lemonstone.com which is not used anywhere
else ever. I am not very happy about this.

"A fantastic new selling tool..... and it has hit the market like a rocket.
Sales Script Books have been responsible for documented increases in sales
totalling millions of dollars. Now updated  with many new entries. "

What steps are being taken to protect consumers by auDA from this type of
abuse especially with regards to the whois database and email addresses?