Re: [DNS] more ING news

From: DPF <david§farrar.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:40:49 +1200
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:51:04 +1000, "Rowe, Joshua"
<Joshua.Rowe&#167;auspost.com.au> wrote:

>auDA suspends Internet Name Group following ACCC action
>http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=686&mode=thread&order=0
>
>Domain reseller suspended
>http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,4179253%5E15318%5E%5Enbv%5E,
>00.html
>
>ING suspended admidst court action
>http://zdnet.com.au/newstech/enterprise/story/0,2000025001,20264761,00.htm
>
>ACCC takes reseller to court (requires subscription)
>http://afr.com/premium/it/2002/04/22/FFX8DZUS90D.html
>
>auDA pulls ING's accreditation
>http://www.itnews.com.au/story.cfm?ID=9613

Also below is a NZ story.  People may be interested that ING is still
suspended as a .nz provider and the NZ Commerce Commission last year
issued it an official warning for breaches of the NZ Fair Trading Act.

DPF

--
david&#167;farrar.com
ICQ 29964527