more ING news

From: Rowe, Joshua <Joshua.Rowe§>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:51:04 +1000
auDA suspends Internet Name Group following ACCC action

Domain reseller suspended,7204,4179253%5E15318%5E%5Enbv%5E,

ING suspended admidst court action,2000025001,20264761,00.htm

ACCC takes reseller to court (requires subscription)

auDA pulls ING's accreditation

any views are my own

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service.  If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.