RE: [DNS] Media Release

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:05:48 +1000 (EST)
>> On Wed, Apr 24, 2002, Dave Hooper wrote:
>> > Just get the rest of it running right first guys, before
>> you get too
>> > far ahead of yourselves.

I agree, how about an update on where the registry is at... how far along
are we... when will we have competition... not new domain names to be
added..

What are we adding it to???? No registry means no domain can be added...
And we are yet to see if the system that is put in place is capable of
handling what we have, let alone new 2LD's... SLOW down and concentrate on
the tasks at hand.

Michael-Pappas.