Re: [DNS] Comments on draft whois policy

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:13:29 +1000
Hi Mark & Ian
Whilst I appricate your comments picture this scene. I have purchased some
goods on line and several days later they have not arrived. I try to ring
them but alas no answer or worse still the phone is disconnected. Their web
site lists their mailing address is a PO Box. What fall back as a consumer
do I have? however if the address details are available where they cannot be
hidden I at least have some redress and this has happened to me. I was able
to go to the police and they followed it up and guesswhat I got my money
back.